News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

My hat for d02 know no limit

Started by Jack Spencer Jr, April 03, 2003, 07:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Spencer Jr

Check out my hat! It's a d20 hat! Isn't it just the limit? I think that's the lingo the kids are using today.

Happy Birthday Forge.

talysman

Quote from: Jack Spencer JrCheck out my hat! It's a d20 hat! Isn't it just the limit? I think that's the lingo the kids are using today.

Happy Birthday Forge.

heh... I am very careful to craft my posts the way I feel is appropriate for whereever-I-am-posting... as I've mentioned before, I also post a lot to alt.religion.kibology, where my style is very different... and when I saw that comment in the other forum about people whose "hat for d02 knows no limit", I had to practically rip the fingers off my hands to keep myself from responding to that line kibologically.

I'm glad to see someone else thought it amusing, too.
John Laviolette
(aka Talysman the Ur-Beatle)
rpg projects: http://www.globalsurrealism.com/rpg

Mike Holmes

Gee, Jack, I thought the vernacular was either "fly" or "stylin'".

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

arxhon

I was reading a thread about D02, and the game sounds pretty fun, actually. Where else could you be a green flying octagon with "slice the heads off everyone around" and "change from bright green to dark green" skills?

I laughed my ass off at that thread.

Enoch

I love the D02 logos.  Ah, the in-jokes.  I love the in-jokes.

-Joshua
omnia vincit amor
The Enclave

C. Edwards

Quick! You're being chased through the dungeon by a Venerable Titanium Gazebo when you happen upon the Infinite Headpiece of D02, it's only got 1 charge left.  What do you do?

-Chris

Walt Freitag

You not D02 GM! One charge is a limit! D02 KNOW NO LIMIT.

- Walt
Wandering in the diasporosphere

szilard

Quote from: C. EdwardsQuick! You're being chased through the dungeon by a Venerable Titanium Gazebo when you happen upon the Infinite Headpiece of D02, it's only got 1 charge left.  What do you do?

-Chris

Wail.

Silently.

Stuart
My very own http://www.livejournal.com/users/szilard/">game design journal.

C. Edwards

szilard wrote:
QuoteWail.

Silently.

ROFLMAO!  I almost choked on my own tongue. You should be ashamed.

-Chris

p.s. Save the Silent Whales!

Thomas Tamblyn

Quote from: WaltYou not D02 GM! One charge is a limit! D02 KNOW NO LIMIT.
You made me LOL!  i never LOL.  I figured when people said LOL they just meant "Hey, that's pretty funny" but now I am proved wrong!

I hate you!