News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

What Forge game(s) do you want to see completed NOW?

Started by Christoffer Lernö, April 04, 2003, 10:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Kitkowski

Even though it may never come out, I'd love to see Rafael's take on his idea called Wrecked, introduced in this thread on RPGNet:

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14146

wrecked: after a bloody rebellion on a slave galley, a group of africans took control of the ship and tried to make it back home. they were yanked through a portal connecting our world with another. a few years later, the same thing happened in another part of the world: a chinese junk was transported to the same alien land.

now, over two hundred years later, you have been transported to the same world, a place of glowing emerald mists and three blue suns. the continent of arcadia is ruled by a council of humans: noble men and women of mixed heritage. however, they speak perfect english, and worship the departed spirits of father yared, mother ming-wa, and brother ambrose. they make ceaseless battle with the monstrosities that emerge from the lightless blood-pits of the north. they welcome you to your new home, for there is no known way to return to earth. they feed you roasted ox meat and honeyed wine. they hand you your spear and your amulet, and they tell you that if you want to live, you must learn to fight. they say this kindly.

Fuckin' A, sign me up.
The Story Games Community - It's like RPGNet for small press games and new play styles.

Clinton R. Nixon

Ron Edwards' Mongrel. Were this game completed, I would play the shitfire out of it.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

Spooky Fanboy

Nine Worlds.
Deplorable.
Pretender.
Alyria.
Schism Unleashed.
Wyrd is Bond.
Modern Myths.
Mongrel.
Heart and Soul, the superhero game.

I'm sure there are others.
Proudly having no idea what he's doing since 1970!

sdemory

There are quite a few indie games/adventures I want to see done that've been mentioned at one point or another:
Insecterotic and/or 8
Impound
The True History of the Solar System...
   ... most likely the rest'll come to me after dinner. I do know, though, that I'd sacrifice my left testicle on an altar of puppy skulls if Mr. Sorensen ever ran "Fellowship of the Bling" for ocTaNe.
   Cancel the testicle and puppy skull thing. Those are the sorts of promises that tend to come back to haunt you.

talysman

not an RPG, but it is a game...

duke nukem forever.

even thought it might suck, the screenshots look good.
John Laviolette
(aka Talysman the Ur-Beatle)
rpg projects: http://www.globalsurrealism.com/rpg

Ben Morgan

Elfworld, but no one knows where Wick went.

-- Ben
-----[Ben Morgan]-----[ad1066@gmail.com]-----
"I cast a spell! I wanna cast... Magic... Missile!"  -- Galstaff, Sorcerer of Light

Valamir

Quote from: Ben MorganElfworld, but no one knows where Wick went.

-- Ben

He's over on RPG net talking about some d20 Hentai game he'd rather be playing instead of killing orks.

Simon W

Yeah,

I second Before the Flood.

Saw it, changed it a bit (a lot, cause there aint much there!), called it Gods and Heroes, played it, loved it.

Gideon

Michael Hopcroft

I want to see my own Fuzz: the Furry Police completed.
Michael Hopcroft Press: Where you go when you want something unique!
http:/www.mphpress.com

Jason L Blair

I'm quite interested in Nine Worlds, Fuzz: TFP, Legends of Alyria, and World Combat!
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer