News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

PDF Schedule

Started by Evan Waters, April 04, 2003, 05:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evan Waters

I know I have a vested interest in this (I won a contest so I get all the electronic material for the line free), so forgive my selfishness, but has the schedule for PDF products been affected much by the hard-copy material? I know the Iconia sourcebook is already listed on the website as being another physical product, but will there also be a PDF, or will the downloads be on things that aren't being made into physical books?

(I do know AFTER THESE MESSAGES is proceeding as before.)

EDIT: Just was reminded that Iconia is actually bundled with the hard-copy book. Doublechecked and found it was "Darkness Unleashed" I was thinking of. Me bad.

Cynthia Celeste Miller

Hello, Evan!

You can bet your bippy that there will be PDF-only releases for CAH.  In fact, Zev, Eddy and myself are discussing one currently, and it should be very cool indeed.  We don't have all the details yet, so I can't say much more than that.  At least for the moment.

Also, the series book updates will most likely be PDF-only.  In case you have no idea what these are, here ya go: Each series that has its own series book will also receive an update book from time to time.  An update book will, in essence, represent "the next season" by adding new characters, modifying existing characters, bringing in new vehicles and much more.
Cynthia Celeste Miller
President, Spectrum Games
www.spectrum-games.com