News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Sorcerer Story?

Started by Jared A. Sorensen, May 03, 2001, 08:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared A. Sorensen

I clicked CLay's www page link in the Memberlist and it took me here:

http://sorcerer.story-game.com/

Vat is dis?
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Ron Edwards

You're seeing a part of the "new Sorcerer site," which is going to be put into its final working form before the book release. There's a database for people to make sorcerers and demons, with the eventual goal to be printable, PDF character sheets. I've even got several sheet designs ready, each one geared toward a different way to think about a character on paper.

Another part of the new site should be a retailer registry, which allows them to download demos and get featured on the site. Yet another should be a much easier method of dealing with the mailing-list archives and getting over here to the forum.

Anyway, feel free to sign up and play with the character creation database, and give Clay any feedback.

Best,
Ron

Clay

I'm surprised that my link goes to the Sorcerer site; I didn't realize that I had put that in when I signed up.  It's been that sort of day though.  Clients are recollecting delivery dates that I never even heard before, let alone agreed to.  Once this work gets out the door, there will be much beer drinking.

Any feedback you can give me would be grand.  I'm always looking to improve the site.

Clay
Clay Dowling
RPG-Campaign.com - Online Campaign Planning and Management

Valamir

On 2001-05-04 09:41, Ron Edwards wrote:

Anyway, feel free to sign up and play with the character creation database, and give Clay any feedback.
---------

I didn't sign up and was accosted by the Guardian.  What a fearsome demon. :smile:

Clay

Try sleeping with her at your feet, or living with her as your neighbor.  Recently, to express her opinion of the neighboring dogs, she left a dead bird in the yard for them.  Were they wise dogs, they would understand that this was a warning.  Alas, they are not, and they're going to have to learn about the Lethal Special Damage (claws) that she posseses.
Clay Dowling
RPG-Campaign.com - Online Campaign Planning and Management