News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Nine Worlds cover art arrives!

Started by Matt Snyder, April 16, 2003, 04:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Snyder

Wow, what a day. Just when I was tinkering with the Nine Worlds art, Eric Lofgren sends me his color proof for my approval.

So, I re-did the art samples page:

http://www.chimera.info/nineworlds/art_samples.html

Please bear with my slow server load times. It'll be worth it!

Yeah, Eric, I APPROVE. This cover is amazing!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Valamir

That is SWEET...
You should steal the Chimera as your new official company logo.

BTW:  are you still planning on having it available for Origins?...its early this year you know...

Matt Snyder

Thanks, Ralph. As you can imagine the cover treatment and the interior illustration of the Chimera were deliberate!

And, yes, my goal is to have this puppy ready for Origins. GenCon, definitely, although I won't be able to make it there. Whether or not that happens, we'll see. The immediate format will be very similar to Dust Devils -- as nice as a plastic comb binding book can be, I hope!
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Valamir

Not at GenCon!!!...man...now I'm getting bummed...

Matt Snyder

Quote from: ValamirNot at GenCon!!!...man...now I'm getting bummed...

Man, you have no idea how TOTALLY BUMMED I am about this fact. I'm dying -- I literally think about this every day. It's a family conflict -- I just can't get to Indy that weekend.

However, I will be there in force at Origins. I'm hooking up with my man Jason Blair, and bringing along my partner in crime, Flash. We're pumped! And, we're looking forward to seeing a lot of folks there. You gonna make it? I assumed so.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

--Yogi Berra

Valamir

I haven't missed one in 9 years...though I still have to get around to registering.