News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Fantastic Creations awaiting visitation

Started by Kester Pelagius, April 16, 2003, 07:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kester Pelagius

Greetings All,

First let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who offered space for me to put up the files fo Crystal Spheres on their sites.  The offers were very generous of you.  I've decided to try something that, while not exactly what I wanted, might work in the interim.

Thus this is an announcement of the creation of Fantastic Creations, a Yahoo group for the discussion of games like Revenge of the Crypt Fiend, Crystal Spheres, and other endeavors.  The forum is set to be open and unmoderated.  Yes, you will have to join.

Why should you?  No reason.  It's up to you.  However this is where the current playtest versions of the above mentioned games can be now be found, in addition to a few other files.  Also I've begun work on a new article (the others can be found here), as yet untitled, that is about how to begin on the path to getting published.  (You have to start writing first, to begin with!)  The finished article will be posted to the files section of this group.

If any of this piques your curiosity feel free to join in.  Everyone is welcome.  Also, if you've got a game you want to playtest, and it's ready to go and in a ULable format, let me know.  I'd like the group to be a place where playtesters can go to discuss (and find) more than just my little endeavors.  *knock on wood*  But what becomes of the site, like so much else in this world, remains to be seen.  Hope to see you there.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,

Kester Pelagius
"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." -Dante Alighieri