Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 09:09:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 71 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Anyone running Cartoon Action Hour?  (Read 3658 times)
Cynthia Celeste Miller

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2003, 08:20:11 AM »

Norbert,

It sounds like you did a good job adjusting Warriors of the Cosmos for the fellow who didn't like Masters of the Universe.  Did you go more into the fantasy elements?

Cynthia Celeste Miller
President, Spectrum Games
www.spectrum-games.com
Norbert

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2003, 12:41:33 PM »

Pretty much, yes. Though I haven't even started with the explanation of the magic rules last time, and we haven't agreed on how much magic, and how powerful spells, are going to be in the game.

What I said was, you don't have to know a lot of He-Man things to enjoy this game. This is different. It is _not_ He-Man: The Roleplaying Game. ;-)

It is not that you have to know all the characters from any real show, or even the characters from the Iconia book, for that matter.
If you don't like the sample characters for Guardians of Iconia, you just design your own heroes and they will automatically be the main characters of the show.
I also said, with winged warriors, airships, warring kingdoms and so on, this is actually more like Flash Gordon than He-Man. We are going to cut back on the funny interludes and comic relief, and go more into the dark nature of the Blackskull Empire, the life on the frontlines, and so on.
Eddy Fate

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2003, 12:55:30 PM »

Quote from: Norbert
I also said, with winged warriors, airships, warring kingdoms and so on, this is actually more like Flash Gordon than He-Man. We are going to cut back on the funny interludes and comic relief, and go more into the dark nature of the Blackskull Empire, the life on the frontlines, and so on.

That sounds wicked cool!

Eddy Webb
Vice-President, Spectrum Game Studios
Co-Line Developer for http://www.zmangames.com/CAH/">Cartoon Action Hour
http://www.shadowfist.com/html/store_CAH.htm">Order CAH online!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to: