News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Healing TN

Started by arxhon, April 20, 2003, 12:05:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arxhon

Ok, the book says "Roll HT against the raw Pain rating of each Wound (where pain functions as the TN; WP modifiers do not apply here). Each success lowers the pain by 1."

Does this mean roll for each separate wound?

Or to add all the Pain values together and use that as a TN (could be problematical determining which wond gets reduced Pain for the following week)?

Jake Norwood

Yup--each separate wound.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

arxhon

Ok, great. Thanks.

I would assume then that each wound heals separately and independently of the others.

Which is really cool, as you wind up with situations like 'I got wounded twice in the Battle of Mouren when the armies of Gelure invaded. My arm is fine now, but that deep gash in my leg is still making me limp, and it's been two months."

Jake Norwood

exactly. Pretty neat, huh.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant