News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Ramshead Clarification

Started by Valamir, April 20, 2003, 02:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valamir

Mike asked me to publically clarify his role with Universalis and Ramshead.

Ramshead is a sole proprietorship belonging to me.  Mike and I went in on the first print run of Universalis together splitting the costs and revenue 50/50 (and managed to come out a few dollars ahead on the deal).  For the second run, Mike decided that rather than being a capital investor he'd prefer a lump sum payment for his contribution to the game.  So we worked out an arrangement where he was paid as a freelancer and that ended his official connection with Universalis.

He still, of course, was the co-creator of the game, and I certainly appreciate his presence here and ongoing support of the game; But he felt it was time to make it known that he doesn't have any official capacity with the game or Ramshead.

Jonathan Walton

Cool.  I'd always sorta assumed that was the case.

So, when you come out with some hot new game, Ralph, is the Universalis Forum going to morph into the Ramshead Forum?

Valamir

Probably.  Since Xig took away my coveted spot at the bottom of the list it won't matter so much ;-)

Jonathan Walton

Hah!  And people wonder why I named my publishing company "1001 Designs"...

In high school I was in a band called Aaron Aardvark.  We were the #1 band in America... alphabetically :)