News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

New Site Design Coming -- Big News Too

Started by Nathan, June 06, 2003, 12:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan

Greets,

I am about completed with an overall site upgrade for Mystic Ages. We've moved to a new server, and we are going to launch some great services for independent game designers. Actionroll.com is staying up as usual, and I could always use more authors for it -- but I'll get something new up there this weekend.

As for games, Eldritch Ass Kicking's Adventures in Ass Kicking is in the works and nearing completion far faster than I thought. I've been in a writing funk for a while, but I am kicking it in its teeth. We will also have a new cover piece by Tom Weighill for this supplement. I'll be doing my own layout too.

Metal Cannibals & Army of Judgement will be the next two games I try to tackle. Army of Judgement is the harder one, because I had it sort of written for one game style and now I am switching to the Active Exploits diceless system. The game is mostly written -- but since I am no expert with Active Exploits, it is sort of tricky. I am also finding a lot of junk in the game that I just don't like -- I don't want to rewrite too much, but I can't honestly put out a product that sucks... (Any advice?)

No Gencon appearance for me this year -- the finances are there (roughly), but my girlfriend gave me one of those looks of death when I mentioned that I was going. It's okay -- next year, maybe...

Well, feel free to post your comments, questions, and so on..

Thanks,
Nathan
-------------------------------------------
http://www.mysticages.com/
Serving imagination since '99
Eldritch Ass Kicking:
http://www.eldritchasskicking.com/
-------------------------------------------

Mike Holmes

Quote from: NathanNo Gencon appearance for me this year -- the finances are there (roughly), but my girlfriend gave me one of those looks of death when I mentioned that I was going. It's okay -- next year, maybe...

Reconsider? Wouldn't want to miss you.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.