News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Crux, the game formerly known as Aisling

Started by taalyn, May 10, 2003, 12:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taalyn

Announcing:

Crux, that game with glass bobblies, has reached a point where playtesting is possible. I'm also hoping that having more of it visible will get me to finish certain non-finished parts... Your comments will be appreciated.

Crux has its own sort-of webpage, with some of the rules up for review and comment. Rather than go with annoying pop-ups at Geocities, I created a Yahoo group, HERE, with public posting and access to files. That means you don't have to join Yahoo to say something.

The logo is temporary until I come up with something more appropriate.

In the files section are basic descriptions of the world and the people, basics on color symbolism, draws and task resolution, and character generation. Basically, enough to playtest if you don't use magic at all...

I may have a contest at some point, if people are interested. Best X (logo, most useful comments, etc) for a Caern made from polished stones (a $50 value! And if you order now, you'll also get a fabulous set of Dwarven Throwing Scones!).

Aidan
Aidan Grey

Crux Live the Abnatural

MathiasJack

YES!

I am all over this, Aidan.

Going to read the site right now...
Mathias the Jack
Trickster, Hero,
Sage Scholar

taalyn

You know, I was gonna PM you, but I thought - no, he's probably found it already. ;)

Aidan
Aidan Grey

Crux Live the Abnatural

MathiasJack

Mathias the Jack
Trickster, Hero,
Sage Scholar