News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

The Riddle of Steel playtest review on RPGnet

Started by arxhon, April 29, 2003, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arxhon

There is a Riddle of Steel playtest up on RPG.net, by yours truly. :-)

Check it out.

Anyone know of any other sites where a review could be posted?

Salamander

Quote from: arxhonThere is a Riddle of Steel playtest up on RPG.net, by yours truly. :-)

Check it out.

Anyone know of any other sites where a review could be posted?
Um, sure... where on RPG.net?

S.
"Don't fight your opponent's sword, fight your opponent. For as you fight my sword, I shall fight you. My sword shall be nicked, your body shall be peirced through and I shall have a new sword".

Jake Norwood

That's a wonderful review, Chris. THank you!

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Mike Holmes

Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

arxhon

Hey Salamander,

The review is right on the front page, underneath all the news. Or, you can click this link: http://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/9/9273.phtml (sorry, i should have posted it in the original post).

Hey Jake,

You're welcome. Just doing my part to get the word out, and get people playing (or at least buying). I feel the game deserves a shot at stardom, so it's the least i can do.

Mathematically speaking:
Good Review=More Sales=Driftwood Makes Money=Jake Stays in Business=TROS Forever=Everyone Wins

On the whole, i feel i could have done a better job on the review (e.g. more on non-combat situations, and a little more on the mechanics of sorcery), so the review gets a 3 out of 5 in my book.

Brian Leybourne

That's a much better review than my terrible one!

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

arxhon

Yours was a great capsule review (mis)labelled as a playtest review, is all, Brian.

That's why i recommended it.