News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

It keeps getting Bigger!

Started by Matt Gwinn, May 01, 2003, 04:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Gwinn

I was working on the Promoter's Handbook today and I noticed something...my page count was passing the 32 page mark I needed to fill.  Now I'm thinking that I might split it, and do two 24 page supplements: a Promoter's Handbook and a Wrestlers Guide to Kayfabe.  This would of course mean I would have to jump the next print run of Kayfabe up to 80 pages however and might mean a little more work on my part.

Any thoughts on the matter?

,Matt Gwinn
Errant Knight Games
Kayfabe: The Inside Wrestling Game
On sale now at
www.errantknightgames.com

Paul Czege

Hey Matt,

I'm not following. Why does the page count of Kayfabe 2e go up if you split the Promoter's Handbook into two separate books?

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Matt Gwinn

Because the promoter's handbook is being added to Kayfabe.  This means that if I increase the page count of new material from 32 to 48 (24 x 2) I need to add 48 pages to Kayfabe rather than 32.

Granted, it can be argued that I don't need to add any pages to Kayfabe at all, but I'd rather have everything together in one print edition than force people to buy a bunch of PDF supplements.

,Matt G.
Kayfabe: The Inside Wrestling Game
On sale now at
www.errantknightgames.com

Mike Holmes

It's not very voluminous now; I'd suggest one big book. Is there some limit on size? If not, an 80 page Kayfabe sounds pretty cool.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.