News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

POLL: Filecards in Darkness Unleashed

Started by Cynthia Celeste Miller, May 03, 2003, 02:43:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynthia Celeste Miller

Currently, we're kind of up in the air about which way to go with filecards in the upcoming Darkness Unleashed book, so we thought it would be a good idea to ask the fans their opinions.  We have several options.

That said, please remember:  it will ultimately come down to how much room we have left.  If, for example, the majority wants every character to have a filecard, but it turns out that we won't have room, then we won't be able to include 'em all.

So, just think of this as a fun little poll rather than as a poll that will automatically determine how many cards we include.

Since we don't have much time to spare (deadlines.  Bleh!), the poll won't run for long.

On with the question:
Cynthia Celeste Miller
President, Spectrum Games
www.spectrum-games.com

Jason L Blair

Why not do every character's write-up as a file card? I mean, the info's going to be there anyway...
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Cynthia Celeste Miller

That's definitely a cool idea.  Unfortunately, I don't think all the info would fit.  That said, we're doing the next best thing: we're copy and pasting excerpts from the write-ups (along with some brand new text) onto the filecards.  

BTW, I'm sorry for the lengthy response time, Jason.  I somehow missed your post until awhile ago.
Cynthia Celeste Miller
www.spectrum-games.com

gunsel

QuoteEach character's write-up accompanied by a filecard.
sounds groovy to me.. i cant see where to vote.  I like the filecard idea.
Dave

Cynthia Celeste Miller

The poll is already closed.  Unfortunately, time was very short, as we need to get DU to the printers reeeeeeal soon.  Sorry about that.  

In any case, we are indeed including a filecard along with each write-up.  The filecard will replace the "personality" section, as well as add a few more fun bits (Primary Military Specialty, Rank, etc.).
Cynthia Celeste Miller
www.spectrum-games.com