News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Looking for players in provo/orem area....

Started by Mayhem1979, May 06, 2003, 08:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem1979

Pretty much what it says... if not players, anybody looking for one or two experienced players for their games in the area?  Either Way I'm going through withdrawal here.  :-P  :-)

oh and if you Read this Wes... what the frig is your phone number?

Lance D. Allen

As in Provo, Utah?

Um.. Isn't that where the designer lives?
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

Mayhem1979

Yep, Jake's the one who demoed the game for me and a friend of mine at a store called "Dragons Keep".  I've had the book since before it was officially released.

Ashren Va'Hale

geee... I would love to BUT......

So, are you looking for a seneschal as well or have you solved that particularly bad case of writers block?
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!

Mayhem1979

I've got a hook that I can apply to pretty much anybody, and a rough idea of how to keep the whole thing going, but anything else is gonna have to wait until I get my players :)  though Wes will have to write up a new caracter cause his old ones are just too damned high profile anymore.

But if that don't happen, I would mind a chance to play Mort or another character I've put together who should be a lot of fun  to play.

Ashren Va'Hale

Come on man! LEt wes keep his infamous historical figure who has had to ditch EVERYTHING in his run from the law. Make the game 10 years after the last so he is at the end of his infamous career and have wes decide if he still wants to use him then. Let him keep ONLY his sword and 3 gold to buy other equipment and he is a peasant for all concerns.

That would tone it down and still let him use that guy.

Just an idea.

good luck getting players and on a fun side note for you dave, george's character got his ass knocked out cold complete with -1 ma from the head trauma in tonights game. (Red red with tied initiative and george didnt buy initiative so he had to take a blow to the side of teh head unopposed). And alex had a mages duel where I let him buy vagaries on the spot for use in the duel which was really fun since he bankrupted himself of SA's to boost his vagaries.
Just thought I would let you know.
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!