News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Tiki God

Started by C. Edwards, May 20, 2003, 11:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C. Edwards

http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewtopic.php?p=67223#67223

Quote from: Jonathan WaltonBut I do have to say that I had SO many friends volunteer to playtest "Tiki God" last week... :) Too bad it was exam week or there definitely would have been some sofa surfing. And I'm home now, so it probably won't happen. Still, come this fall, there will definitely be Tiki Gods battling in Oberlin. Maybe I should start a sign-up list...

That is awesome. I expect a full report of course and some playtest feedback. :)

There's not really much I can do to the game at this point without some playtesting. That's going to be a major endeavor. So, I want to put out an invitation right now to anyone that's going to be at GenCon SoCal this December. This game just begs to be played in a hotel room. Um, someone else's hotel room that is.

I would certainly appreciate any other comments or criticism, so don't hold back just tell me what you think. Also, I'd like to thank Mike for his time and effort and the other Iron Game Chef participants for keeping the bar on this competition so high. Now if I can just follow the rules... ;)

-Chris