News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Map of Weyrth

Started by Ed Morris, May 22, 2003, 11:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Morris

Hello all,
I was wondering if a higher resolution map of Weyrth exists. I'm having a hard time reading the place names on both the current downloaded map and the glossy map provided in the book. Some of the names I can make educated guesses but others are simply unitelligble.

I seem to recall reading somewhere on the forums that a map was available for download but the size (in MB) was too large and it was therefore converted into a .gif. Does this other map still exist somewhere?

Yours,

Ed Morris

Jake Norwood

Do you have the really big one from the web site? There's a couple on there, I think.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Ed Morris

Thanks for the prompt reply. The only file I can find is the mapBig.gif which weighs in at about half a MB. I'm sure it is just me but I seem to have a huge problem reading the place names, countries are fine, but I can't make out the city names.

I'll have another hunt around.

thanks again,

Ed

Lance D. Allen

Huh. I've no problem reading the city names in the map in the book, personally. Have you looked at other peoples' books to see if maybe yours just didn't print as clearly as it should have?
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls