News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

I ran Elfs last night Ice & Fire spoilers

Started by Jared A. Sorensen, May 06, 2001, 12:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared A. Sorensen

It was...interesting. :smile:

The players were really into it (although a bit hesitant to use authorial or director stance).  Once they got over their slight fear of "making stuff up," they really took off.

Manly Long-Spear's daughter was accidentally groped by one of the PC's -- the same one who later found a magical armored codpiece and a hoser rod of lust (which bonded to his codpiece and made him feel all funny inside).  During the ice weasel fight, the Oral stage Elf got 0 successes and didn't have anything in his mouth...so I had him swallow an ice weasel...

It was a lot of fun.  I still suck as a GM, but the system made me look good. :smile:
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

Ron Edwards

Bleck!

No one's swallowed an ice weasel in my game yet.

At one point, however, I was running a different Elfs scenario, using an old AD&D module that involved this serpent cult that had taken over a town called Orlane (some of you probably remember this one). Can you believe that one of the elfs defeated the naga - upon being seized in her coils - by humping her into submission? The horror is that it made perfect sense given a wide variety of previous events in the game ...

Best,
Ron