News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

TROS in Las Vegas

Started by Anthony I, May 26, 2003, 02:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony I

If there are any folks from Las Vegas that frequent this forum, I'll be starting a TROS game here in Vegas in the second week in June.  The game will be taking place in Cyrinthmeir around the port city of Barameir.  I usually limit my groups to around 6 players, max and I do have a couple of folks already.  If you're interested drop a PM here.

Tony

I don't know if this is the right place for a message like this, if it isn't, my appology
Anthony I

Las Vegas RPG Club Memeber
found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lv_rpg_club/

Salamander

Quote from: Anthony IIf there are any folks from Las Vegas that frequent this forum, I'll be starting a TROS game here in Vegas in the second week in June.  The game will be taking place in Cyrinthmeir around the port city of Barameir.  I usually limit my groups to around 6 players, max and I do have a couple of folks already.  If you're interested drop a PM here.

Tony

I don't know if this is the right place for a message like this, if it isn't, my appology

Looks like as good a sight as any. Welcome to the forum!
"Don't fight your opponent's sword, fight your opponent. For as you fight my sword, I shall fight you. My sword shall be nicked, your body shall be peirced through and I shall have a new sword".