News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Unfortunate Destinies... Violence Future

Started by Dav, April 30, 2003, 01:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dav

Yeah, yeah... I'm back.  You can all hit me at least once, twice if you're cute, and three times if you're into it.

Anyway, Violence Future should be up soon, along with all the other UD stuff that was on (or INTENDED to be on the CD at Gencon).  My bad.  Scott Knipe, Paul Czege, Jason Blair... who else?  I will add you as soon as I put the stuff on the Forge Bookshelf... well, Clinton puts it on the shelf, but send it to Clinton.

Anyway, missed you all.  Hugs'n'kisses (but not in that hippie way) all around.

All the stuff should be around in one week or so.  

See you soon, kids...
Dav

Paul Czege

You can all hit me at least once, twice if you're cute, and three times if you're into it.

I hereby transfer my three hit allocation to Scott to deliver on my behalf.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Valamir

Ouch...lets just hope he doesn't bust out a fell weapon to deliver them with... :-)

hardcoremoose

Yeah, I only wish I kept those things around.

Seriously, this is good news.  I'm not sure what was going on with Unfortunate Destinies for like the last nine months, but Violence Future is a strong design that needs to be available to the public.

- Scott

Mike Holmes

Quote from: ValamirOuch...lets just hope he doesn't bust out a fell weapon to deliver them with... :-)

Right, like one shouldn't fear a bare handed attack by a giant? When you're Scott's size, who needs weapons.

Dav, I'd start running now. Paul, I call foul. That's waaay no fair, man.

See you around, Dav; assuming Scott doesn't kill ya.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Dav

I feel strong, hale, and hearty... I can take it... er... and besides, Scott wouldn't hit *this* face, would ya, Scott?  Umm... yeah.

Dav

Ron Edwards

All very amusing.

Dav, would you like to tell the good people what Unfortunate Destinies is, or will be, and perhaps a bit more about the future of Violence Future?

Best,
Ron

Dav

Ah Ron, ever the voice of wisdom...  Yes, I suppose letting people know what the hell I'm talking about would be beneficial from at least a few points of view...

Let me direct your eyes to the website:

www.unfortunatedestinies.com

WARNING! IF YOU HIT "BUY" ON ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, IT WILL NOT WORK!  HOWEVER, I WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!  

When the buy action is actually in effect, I will let you know.

Dav

Jason L Blair

Dav,

Any word on this? Particularly, when I'll finally be able to read the damn thing? ;)
Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer