News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

the prolific nature of TROS

Started by Ashren Va'Hale, May 16, 2003, 12:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malechi

Hey there,

I'm from Perth, Western Australia... Just like Rusty, small world/town ;)

Ordered my copy from RPGShop.com a couple of weeks ago.. hope its here soon.. .or after my exams, whichever is the sanest option! ;)

cheers

jase ;)
Katanapunk...The Riddle of Midnight... http://members.westnet.com.au/manji/

Darth Tang

I'm in Texas. Currently I'm using the RoS meee system as the melee system in a Fading Suns campaign which ses the Millenium's End game and ranged combat system; this has allowed me to play-test the system and get my players used to it (very well received, BTW).

I'm waiting on the release of OBAM; once I have that, we will resume our fantasy campaign, which will be taking place in Harn.
The answer to the Riddle of Steel: use a bow. From behind a wall. While they're asleep. The Riddle of Steel is to stay out of reach.

ashampine

Chicago, IL (Skokie)

adamsmith

Canberra, Australia
I ordered mine from the local shop, and they're hoping their supplier has one, otherwise...a long wait ahead.
There is only text

arxhon

I'm from Edmonton Alberta, and there are two other players in my TRoS group

AnyaTheBlue

I'm in Minnesota (Twin Cities, to be exact), and I know that the Source had copies which sold out, and got a second batch (which is where I got mine).  And Dreamhaven Dinkytown had a copy during their 'closing this location' sale.

Haven't had a chance to play yet, but I think my brother is game.
Dana Johnson
Note that I'm heavily medicated and something of a flake.  Please take anything I say with a grain of salt.