News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Quick Paladin question

Started by galex, June 04, 2003, 10:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galex

Please forgive me if this has been addressed before. I tried to do a search, but did not find the answer I was looking for. I'm curious about Paladin (I LOVE LOVE LOVE Donjon), but I had a clarifying question. I understand that each Paladin campaign is based around a single Order that is defined by the GM and players, but do all Paladins in an Order have the same power selection?

It's not a huge thing, but I'm thinking of trying it out and unfortunately having a set list of powers that are the same for all Paladins in an Order would be a tough sell for my group of players, where everyone likes to be different (having them all be in the same Order is gonna be a tough enough sell). I really like the concept of the game though, and every purchase I have made from the Forge has been a wise investment. Any help would be much appreciated.

-G

Michael S. Miller

As written, the game implies that all the PCs will have access to the same powers (like the Jedi Knights), but there's been some speculation of how to give each Paladin his own ways to use Animus. See the following threads:

Middle Earth in Paladin/Middle Earth in Donjon
A Paladin on the Hellmouth
Abstracted Paladin Orders

I highly endorse this game. It's awesome.
Serial Homicide Unit Hunt down a killer!
Incarnadine Press--The Redder, the Better!