News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Sorcerer in Germany

Started by Thorsten, June 06, 2003, 04:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorsten

How long will it take to get Sorcerer to Germany?

Ron Edwards

Hi Thorsten,

Are you asking about direct order from the website? If so, then expect it to arrive in terms of weeks. It's awfully expensive to ship it faster, unfortunately.

If, on the other hand, you're asking about the game's presence in stores, then the issue is more complicated - it has more to do with a given store's or distributor's ordering policy than with our end.

Best,
Ron

Thorsten

Hi Ron

I asked how long it takes for an ordered copy to arrive in a game store, and i hoped you could say that you have a German distributor(and that it isn`t pegasus)

Ron Edwards

Hi Thorsten,

Ah! OK, I understand your question.

However, let me ask the fellow who runs the warehouse, who knows all the distributor details at the moment. He can tell us which one(s) have Sorcerer in you area. I'll get back to you during the coming week.

Here's the good news: your retailer can order the books directly from Tundra Sales Organization as well. It's very easy for him and the books will be shipped quickly. So let him know about that, although, frankly, he ought to know already ...

Best,
Ron

Bomilkar

Hi Thorsten

As Ron said, it depends on the distributor, the store orders from.  Generally, it shouldn't take too long but I know that there are distributors, where it might take months to get a certain item. Ask your local retailer about how long it might take. If you don't like the answer - there is still a copy of sorcerer in the shelves of my local game store in Bonn, so I could buy it and send it to you, should the need arise.

Bomilkar
Battle? There is always a desire for breathing space motivating it somewhere.
The Bashar Teg

Ron Edwards

Hello,

Got it! Apparently Sorcerer is well-distributed in Germany.

Ulisses, Welt der Spiele and Pegasus all carry Sorcerer. The first two just ordered Sex & Sorcery as well.

Best,
Ron

Thorsten

Hi Ron

Thank you.

Thorsten