News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Fvlminata publishing

Started by quozl, June 12, 2003, 01:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quozl

Quote from: Michael S. MillerHey, all.

I'll be there with the very last copies, ever of FVLMINATA 2nd Edition, as well as bunches of Tali.

This should get split out of this thread but does that mean there will be no more Fvlminata or that there will be a third edition?
--- Jonathan N.
Currently playtesting Frankenstein's Monsters

Luke

Jason E. Roberts

Quote from: quozlThis should get split out of this thread but does that mean there will be no more Fvlminata or that there will be a third edition?

Sadly, due to a well-known collapse in the distribution system, Thyrsus Games did not received any money for most of the 2nd edition print run. We managed to sell a hundred copies or so with Impressions (thanks Aldo!), but the remainder of the stock is in my basement, ready for conventions and/or possible online sales with RPGmall.

However, we have taken Ron Edwards' advice re: electronic publishing and are fully committed to publishing the Insulae Britannicae: The British Isles (IB) supplement. The cover art, interior art and maps are already bought and paid for. We have received great feedback on the playtest files. All that remains is to clean up the text, flesh out the intro and layout. My co-author, Conall Kavanagh has been very patient with me.

So, if we can sell the rest of the books and the IB PDF sales are good, there might be money to do a 2nd Edition reprint. It's more likely that money would go to fund art for future FVLMINATA PDF supplements or development of Apollyon Noir. At this point, there are no plans for a FVLMINATA 3rd edition.

Jason

Jake Norwood

I hear you, Jason. We're right behind you.

I'll be buying, too. Just let us know.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant