News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

SEAT OF THE EMPIRE SUP

Started by Ashren Va'Hale, June 13, 2003, 08:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashren Va'Hale

Ok, heres what I have gone and done, I went and made a supplement for the seat of the empire whe I was bored Lastweek.  its mainly justth capital city, important places and people and the politics and events going on at the time. I then made some adventure seeds to go with it. its unpolished but has a map and legend already.

so jake, what should I do with it and is there a demand among fanboys for this sort of thing?
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!

Darren Hill

Let me be the first to say GIMME! :)
(Jake permitting, of course.)

Jake Norwood

If it's that done send it to me at norwood@theriddleofsteel.net, or if that doens't work for you, jpn6@email.byu.edu, or ftp it somewhere.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Nick the Nevermet

Ashren Va'Hale

I wilfinish tidying itup and send it to you. I NEED TO GETMY SCANNER UP AND RUNNING THEN I will be set...
shouldbe done bythistime nxt week.
Fanboys can sit back an wait for it with anticipation
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!

Ashren Va'Hale

Ok, for the supp, I got a friend who wants to contribute some npc
s and some other stuff so it might take a bit longer to get it polished. I am doing it in word format originally but I suppose someone could port it to PDF.

That it all.