News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Riddle of Steel Players wanted

Started by Jaeger, June 29, 2003, 12:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaeger

I'm moving back to Hayward Califonia (Bay Area)this week from Orem Utah and I'm looking for 3-4 players for The Riddle of Steel...

I'll Gm the first campaign but if it is to go longer we'll need to rotate Gm's. (rotation occurs every 5 months or so). If only 1 or 2 others want to Gm that's OK, just so long as I get to play every now and then.

- All I ask are three things-

1: Bring your own dice. 20 d10 is enough and 2 d6's one red, one white.

2: Be familiar with the basic rules before play. No I'm not asking you to own the core book, but you should read the free quick-start rules avaliable online, and mess around with the combat simulator a bit so that you are familiar with how combat works.

3: If you say that you want to play every week, or twice a week that you SHOW UP. My hat know no limit towards those who flake-out on gaming sessions. If you think something might come up later that would cause you to stop playing then don't play.

If your interested: VR350@aol.com

Thanks.
I care not.

Mayhem1979

...and he is a good GM and player... even if he has absolutely no group loyalty to speak of...

Trolling for a new group only a day after our last game... have you no morals man!

:)

Morfedel

I live in amarillo, Texas, and I can't find anybody to RP with, sniff sniff... :/

Lance D. Allen

Morfedel, may I recommend Indie-Netgaming? If you've got the time, you can find a game there. If you want to know more, follow the link in my signature.
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

Morfedel

What is that, play by post? Play by email? Play via chat system? :)

Lxndr

Alexander Cherry, Twisted Confessions Game Design
Maker of many fine story-games!
Moderator of Indie Netgaming

prophet118

may i suggest www.accessdenied.net

its a player database, you might find some people that way, i havent, but it could happen
"Congratulations you have won, its a years subscription of bad puns.."

Check out my art site! http://prophet118.deviantart.com
Wanna Buy a Poster?  http://www.deviantprints.com/~prophet118/

Morfedel

While you are at it, try http://www.openrpg.com/ ; their client is pretty darned good, esp for being free for online roleplaying.

Lance D. Allen

Myself and a few others on here occasionally meet up (via AIM) and do duels on OpenRPG. I've got a few tools on there which make it a bit easier.

However, indie-rpgs generally uses PBeM, Play by Wiki, Play by Post and Play by Chat, the last using IRC. Not my preference, but it is notably easier to get and set-up than OpenRPG.

Indie-rpgs is, obviously, devoted to playing various RPGs from the indie scene, with a notable preference for those promoted here on the Forge, though I'm sure any indie game would be acceptable.
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

Morfedel