News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

MLwM demo henchmen

Started by Paul Czege, July 07, 2003, 03:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

Hey...if you've played My Life with Master, will be attending GenCon, and are interested in running a demo or two of the game at the booth, please let me know.

Thanks,

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Mike Holmes

Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Ron Edwards

Hi Paul,

In my very limited time for non-Adept demos, count me in.

Best,
Ron

Paul Czege

Mike, Ron,

Thanks. Danielle is going to make me one of those demo signs, and she needs a list of names.

Paul
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

Gordon C. Landis

Paul,

Well, I've finally confirmed that I will be at GenCon, and I'm shaking the rust off my GMing muscles a bit of late - if you need more henchman, I'll give it a shot (he said nervously).  In any case, it'll be great to see MLWM in print!

Gordon
www.snap-game.com (under construction)

Paul Czege

Hey Gordon,

I'll give it a shot (he said nervously).

Okay, you're on the list. Thanks. Would it be helpful if we arranged for you playing in someone else's demo on Thursday? Or maybe for you to run a demo for sympathetic Forgites before you have to do it for strangers?

Paul

Gordon C. Landis

Quote from: Paul CzegeHey Gordon,

<FONT COLOR="RED">I'll give it a shot (he said nervously).</FONT>

Okay, you're on the list. Thanks. Would it be helpful if we arranged for you playing in someone else's demo on Thursday? Or maybe for you to run a demo for sympathetic Forgites before you have to do it for strangers?

Paul

I was figuring I'd have a shot to play in/observe someone else's demo - that'll help a lot.

And it'd be GREAT to run for some Forgites - by which I mean it'd be tons o' fun - but if there's not a good opportunity (Forgites being highly desired elsewhere and all), the "someone else's demo" is probably enough.

Looking forward to seeing y'all,

Gordon

Mike Holmes

Quote from: Gordon C. Landis
I was figuring I'd have a shot to play in/observe someone else's demo - that'll help a lot.
Totally makes sense. Put Gordo on the list to be a ringer in my first demo run, Paul. If that's OK with you, Gordon? We won't get full demos on Thursday anyhow.

Paul, are you coming up with a demo pack for this? That is, pregens and master and all worked out before hand?

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Gordon C. Landis

Quote from: Mike HolmesPut Gordo on the list to be a ringer in my first demo run, Paul. If that's OK with you, Gordon?
Yup, wonderful.

(I said I was looking forward to seeing everyone, right?  Of course, what I really meant was "SH*&, I'm going to GenCon again with a pile o' the coolest folks ever and tons o' fun games and the booth is going to have a coffehouse theme - how cool is that? - and I'll get first look at new games and see last years' faves in play again and damn, I'm looking forward to it!)

Gordon