News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Web Updates

Started by Jake Norwood, June 16, 2003, 01:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

There's a new article by ARMA Director John Clements on our site.

www.theriddleofsteel.net/whatis/

Please post your comments here.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

arxhon

Intersting, and well thought out, is all i really have to say right now, other than "nice pants!" :-P

Jake Norwood

Hey--Those are comfy!

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

deltadave

Kick ass philosophy. I think that you guys (driftwood) have captured the essence of it.
Deltadave
Whatever hits the fan
will not be equally distributed.

Jake Norwood

Hey thanks. We try.

Jake

Jake Norwood

It's finished for now. All the major pages are up and I'm moving on to other things. I still want to add some fan fiction and the like, but for now it'll do.

Please post comments and bugs here.

Jake

Ashren Va'Hale

what length fan fiction?
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!

Jake Norwood

ANy length, so long as it's "finished"

Jake