News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Fan Fiction

Started by Sir Mathodius Black, July 08, 2003, 12:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Mathodius Black

Just a thought Jake, but what do you think about the idea of possibly putting a section on to the site sometime dedicated to fan fiction, where people could submit stories or adventures or whatever they please and some good ones could be posted on the site.  Just one of random 12:30 a.m. thoughts but hey, i think it would be really nifty.
"God helps those who helps themselves."

Jake Norwood

I'd love to post some, but  I need some.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Ashren Va'Hale

what happened to the short stories I sent you a year ago? Lose them already :)   ?

Let me know if you want it resent.
Philosophy: Take whatever is not nailed down, for the rest, well thats what movement is for!

Jake Norwood

Um, uh...

Busted. Yeah, I probably put them in my "later" file and never read them. I've got a pretty long story from a guy here, actually, but I want him to revise it first. I do want polished work.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant