Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 03:02:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 74 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Orcs Hate  (Read 1116 times)
Luke

Conventions Forum Moderator, First Thoughts Pest

« on: July 09, 2003, 02:23:18 PM »

I've just posted a short chapter that discusses Orc Hatred, a new attribute for Orcs that is similar to Elves' Grief or Wolves' Taint.

Also included are revised Servant lifepaths and rules for Blood Sacrifice. Hard to believe, but I've just made Orcs even more unfriendly.

click here to hate

rafial

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 05:09:49 PM »

Very nice.  I had wondered why Orcish hatred wasn't more of an opposite to Elvish grief, and now, here it is.

It looks like the Monster Burner is shaping up quite nicely.  I look forward to the eventual hardcopy.  Are you planning to include more stats for "simple" monsters and creatures along with the detailed races like Trolls, Wolves and Spiders?
Luke

Conventions Forum Moderator, First Thoughts Pest

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 05:54:51 PM »

Though this isn't the place for this...

YES. The Monster Burner is going to have Lifepaths, Pre-Burned Monsters Beastiary, and  a trait-based kitbashing system.

Orcs are not monsters, however. This will not be included in that release. Blood Sacrifice will go in the Magic Burner. The rest will remain as a download until the Character Burner is reprinted.

-L

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: