News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Who got the last OBAM?

Started by SNJ_Namek, July 29, 2003, 04:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SNJ_Namek

I ordered one on the 24th, and was wondering who got the last OBAM and when it was sold. :)  And the estimated time for those of us that Didn't make the cut

-Tosses his opinions of the pdf here- I just glanced over it page by page,
I hate reading PDF formatted stuff.
It looked well laid out.
Gah more charts! Definately Can't wait for a DL-able Spreadsheet for them :)
But looks like a great source material in general.

One thing I am Missing... unless I am Blind...
Good BIG Detailed Map of the world. With some of the Persistant stuff included, not just capital cities.
The one in ROS was nice, but still small... Can Someone work up a DM screen with the MAP on it or something?

One more thing I am missing, a Player wants to have a Big Two Hander Axe, not Dopplehander or Mass weapon/Shield... I kinda mixed and morphed the two. But are there any rulings on this already established?

-Mike

Jake Norwood

Hey Mike.

QuoteOne thing I am Missing... unless I am Blind...
Good BIG Detailed Map of the world. With some of the Persistant stuff included, not just capital cities.
The one in ROS was nice, but still small... Can Someone work up a DM screen with the MAP on it or something?

And this would be in OBAM why...?

We'll have to rely on mini-supplements like the one being worked up for Taveruun for this sort of thing. As for a more detailed DL of the map on the site...I think I can arrange that.

QuoteOne more thing I am missing, a Player wants to have a Big Two Hander Axe, not Dopplehander or Mass weapon/Shield... I kinda mixed and morphed the two. But are there any rulings on this already established?

Um, what you're thinking of is a Pole Axe, or it doesn't exist. Use existing TROS core rules. Again, I think you're missing the point of OBAM. There was a big discussion on axes here a while back, though.

We'll know who didn't make the cut very shortly, but I'm pretty sure you're in. It's the guys that ordered on the 27th that may have to wait a tad longer.

QuoteGah more charts! Definately Can't wait for a DL-able Spreadsheet for them :)

That's what I say, but the masses demanded them. Never happy, ya know. And I eagerly await your Spreadsheet submission.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant