News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

I need a couple of sounding boards...

Started by Brian Leybourne, August 04, 2003, 05:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Leybourne

Hey guys.

I'm looking for two or three volunteers to act as sounding boards for me as I work on the Mass Combat stuff (there's a lot to think about).

Now, I'm not asking for co-developers, or anything like that (Jake and I are codeveloping it), I wasn't even planning to show you the rules yet. But what I would like, since Jake has a lot of projects on (and will soon be in Europe for a while) is a few bodies that I can bounce some ideas off to see if they suck and maybe propose either/or options to see which one looks better, etc. It'll be off list of course.

You'll need to already know the TROS rules base (and particularly combat) extremely well. PM me if you're interested (don't reply here), but with the realisation that you'll most likely get nothing out of it except the pleasure of knowing you helped out (and probably an earlier look than everyone else at the finished mass combat rules later on). Lance, you're already in if you want to be.

Thanks,
Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Brian Leybourne

OK, thanks guys. I have enough now (three plus I assume you're keen to be #4 Lance, since we've nutted Mass Combat a few times previously).

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion