News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Thank you -tRoS Support Rocks!!

Started by SNJ_Namek, July 29, 2003, 04:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SNJ_Namek

Just a -HUGE- Thanks to all those involved!

The Downloadable Support Files, totally made learning RoS easy.
It took me and my Friends only one hour to learn(the basics) the combat System, thanks to the excellent examples in the book. And just as much, if not more, the Combat Sim and the Character Generator.

In about two hours of time, 4 friends learned the basics, and created characters, and we began playing... these same people took about 4 hours each, making characters characters for a previous game I was running.

And this also goes to all of you Forum Support people too!!
Quick replies, and several opinions all meld in a nice way here, making for a nice tech support group!

-Mike

Jake Norwood

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Brian Leybourne

In fact, just in case you didn't know, Jake actually won an Origins award for TROS support. So it's not just great support, it's award-winning great support.

(Glad you found the Sim and CharGen useful too.. my own humble contributions).

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Jake Norwood

Ack! Origins! Ack! Cough! ::blows vanilla coke through nose::

It was an "Indie RPG Award," not Origins. Not that Origins wouldn't have been nice some time ago, but the Origins awards seem pretty toast, actually. Hackmaster and LoTR games of the year and all...

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Brian Leybourne

Sorry.. slip of the fingers. I'm not sure where that came from.

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion