News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Welcome!

Started by Paul Czege, August 20, 2002, 05:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

Welcome!

What you're seeing here is the archived My Life with Master playtest forum. It was active from late August, 2002, to early August, 2003, and at its peak had 18 participants. It was really successful for me, and for the game, so much so that I wanted to preserve it as a discrete object. The only thing I've removed is the playtest rules document. You can still see the threads where the Master creation rules were developed, and where The Horror Revealed rule was hammered out, as well as a number of independent playtest reports. And if you're curious, here's the original "welcome" message:
    Welcome to the My Life with Master playtest forum! Here's what's up:

Although this is a hidden forum, participants and observers of The My Life with Master playtest I ran on Thursday the 8th, at GenCon, and the abbreviated playtest I ran on Friday the 9th, are welcome to post about those games in Actual Play. And, of course, you're all free to respond to public threads. I do, however, ask that you be careful not to make people at large feel as if they've been excluded from some elitist game development project by quoting directly from the rules and/or referencing activity on this forum.

The most current rules document appears here as another locked sticky. My plan is to keep it updated over the lifespan of this forum. I anticipate it will change and grow a great deal during that time, based on input from you guys, and playtest experiences. Please don't circulate it. When the game becomes commercially available, I'll delete that sticky, and this one, and potentially roll the other conversations from here over into a public forum. Please bear the eventual public status of your posts in mind when participating in conversations here.

Thanks,

Paul[/list:u]Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans