News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

New Indie RPG Desktop: MLwM

Started by John Harper, August 07, 2003, 06:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Harper

I finally got around to doing a desktop image for My Life with Master, and I think it turned out rather well if I do say so myself.

You can find it (and the other desktops) here:
http://www.shootingiron.com/feng/forge/
Agon: An ancient Greek RPG. Prove the glory of your name!

Jason L Blair

Jason L Blair
Writer, Game Designer

Paul Czege

Dude...do you have a "Stock Minions" CD or something? Where'd you get that guy? He looks great!

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

John Harper

Thanks Jason, Paul. I'm glad you like it.

The minion pic took a little photoshop magic to turn out that way. The new 'liquify' tool in PS 7 is a very handy thing. You can see all of the original source pics for the image here:

http://www.shootingiron.com/feng/forge/mlwm

IIRC, the original pic for the minion is Mandy Patinkin from his role as Quasimodo.

Paul Czege

You can see all of the original source pics for the image....the original pic for the minion is Mandy Patinkin from his role as Quasimodo.

Holy cats...now I'm really impressed. You totally changed the shape of his nose, chin, and brow, and adjusted the angle of his raised thigh downward. I think I'm going to make myself a little desktop image of just him...

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

John Harper

I gave him pointed ears, too. :) I didn't do it on purpose, but this minion ended up looking an awful lot like the minions to Glory fron BtVS.

Clinton R. Nixon

You know, it's madly off-topic, but "My Life with Mistress," with Glory as the Mistress would not only be perfect, but kind of sexy. With the Outsiders as her fellow Hellgods that cast her out, and the Townspeople being the citizens of Sunnydale - shit, I really want to play this now.
Clinton R. Nixon
CRN Games

John Harper

Clinton, listen to me very carefully. Move back to seattle. Now.

iago

Quote from: Clinton R. NixonYou know, it's madly off-topic, but "My Life with Mistress," with Glory as the Mistress would not only be perfect, but kind of sexy. With the Outsiders as her fellow Hellgods that cast her out, and the Townspeople being the citizens of Sunnydale - shit, I really want to play this now.

Actually, it's totally on topic ... but for another thread.  Great idea.