Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4285 Members Latest Member: - Jason DAngelo Most online today: 127 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Plot Ideas  (Read 1413 times)
ether
« on: October 15, 2001, 01:20:00 PM »

Petter Sandelin

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2001, 03:26:00 AM »

"Only the will of Billy keeps the dog in this world and he must be convinced to let his dog go. "

This is intresting because it makes for the kind of true horror adventure I would like to see more of.

In my latest Little Fears game I had a similar plot. The childrens best friend found a cat in the woods and soon started to act strange and commiting evil deeds. I painted the picture of an evil demonic cat taking over the body of their friend. They took the bait and shot the cat with a playstation laser pistol only to realize that the demonic cat was teir friend desperatly trying to contact them from another body and the real demon was in his body..

When I read Little Fears I knew I didn't want to touch the subjects it took up under true horror, but still play these kind of adventures and I think this is a good way to do it. Let them experience traumatic events sprung from close ties to near and dear, but without bringing in child molestion etc.

Petter
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: