News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Back?

Started by Valamir, April 11, 2003, 03:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valamir

An error, or is Adamant ramping up again?

Does this mean Appolyton Noir is nearing critical mass?

quozl

Quote from: ValamirDoes this mean Appolyton Noir is nearing critical mass?

I hope so but their site only mentions Fvlminata D20, which I will probably be getting.

Edited so as to not look like I was disparaging Fvlminata D20!
--- Jonathan N.
Currently playtesting Frankenstein's Monsters

GMSkarka

Yes, Adamant is ramping back up.

Apollyon Noir is proceding, but at this point, we're not sure if it will be released under Adamant or Thyrsus.

In the meantime, Adamant has a few other projects in the works, such as the afore-mentioned FVLMINATA D20.   Watch this forum for more details.

GMS
Gareth-Michael Skarka
Adamant Entertainment
gms@adamantentertainment.com

Mike Holmes

Sweet.

Welcome back Mr. Skarka.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Nick the Nevermet

I may get beaten with a stick for asking, but  is Underworld 2nd Ed. still 6 feet under?

More generally, anything specifically planned (at any phase of completion) besides FVLMINATA d20?

GMSkarka

No stick handy, so:

1) UnderWorld 2nd ed. is not dead, but it isn't quite alive, either.   My co-author (and fiancee) is still working on bits of it (including some stuff which may end up as a Young Adult novel), but we're not yet sure if we're going to release a 2nd ed. or not at this point.

2)There are several things in various stages of completion, but I prefer to keep those under my hat, because if I announce something, and then it doesn't come to fruition for some reason or another, I end up looking like a total prat.  :)

GMS
Gareth-Michael Skarka
Adamant Entertainment

GMSkarka

No stick handy, so:

1) UnderWorld 2nd ed. is not dead, but it isn't quite alive, either.   My co-author (and fiancee) is still working on bits of it (including some stuff which may end up as a Young Adult novel), but we're not yet sure if we're going to release a 2nd ed. or not at this point.

2)There are several things in various stages of completion, but I prefer to keep those under my hat, because if I announce something, and then it doesn't come to fruition for some reason or another, I end up looking like a total prat.  :)

GMS
Gareth-Michael Skarka
Adamant Entertainment

TSL

No dream ever dies, though some are forgotten for a time...
TS
Servant of Mantorok since 1863
Rumpuncher - Nocturnal's Scribe

grafspee

Again, welcome back.  Some of us around here would still love to see UW2. :}

Graf Spee

Thomas Tamblyn

QuoteSome of us around here would still love to see UW2

Yes, myself included.  Been hooked on the idea since the rpg.net design diary.

soundwave

Glad to have you back doing RPG stuff GMS.

Add me to the long list of people who will continue to bug you about putting out UW2e. :)

And bring on Apollyon Noir!
Adrian Forest
Freelance Writer At Large

Tim Gray

If not UW2, you might want to think about a timescale for releasing UW1 online - I'm guessing there aren't many printed copies still out there.

Of course, if you're doing that you might as well just tweak a few things here and there first...
Legends Walk! - a game of ancient and modern superheroes