News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

while supplies last...

Started by Paul Czege, August 25, 2003, 11:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Czege

Those of you who missed out on the GenCon print run of My Life with Master, and who don't buy pdfs, your wait is over. Half Meme Press is proud to offer at this time a small quantity of print copies. The price for the book is $13.00 (U.S.), plus shipping and handling. Details at the Half Meme Press website: http://www.halfmeme.com

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

xiombarg

Zing! My playtest group wants to see a copy of this, so count one copy as already gone...

Will those who buy the book get a discount on the PDF?
love * Eris * RPGs  * Anime * Magick * Carroll * techno * hats * cats * Dada
Kirt "Loki" Dankmyer -- Dance, damn you, dance! -- UNSUNG IS OUT

Paul Czege

Hey Kirt,

Zing!...count one copy as already gone...

Yep, I just got your payment, and I've asked my beautiful shipping department to put your copy in the mail. Thanks.

Will those who buy the book get a discount on the PDF?

My business plan is to be primarily a pdf publisher. I'll do print editions for conventions, and maybe a small run every now and then for fun. But there isn't really any linkage between the pdf as a product and any particular print version I might do. I really like what Vincent Baker has done with various printings of Kill Puppies for Satan, for instance, with different covers, and at different sizes. It's a very indie way to do things. So unlike the pdf, the books aren't a product. They're indie objects.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans