News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Mail order problems

Started by Ville, September 01, 2003, 11:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I really would like to order OBAM but the PayPal service keeps bouncing me around...
They want me to call their customer service (yeah right, like I'm gonna call internationally a service number on the other side of the world...)

Why is the PP the only way to order?
At least you guys couold provide links to international retailers so I could try to order from them.

Brian Leybourne

Ville,

At present, PayPal is the only way to order directly from us, because becoming a credit card merchant is extremely expensive and a small company like Driftwood simply doesn't have that as an option right now.

I'm not sure at this point which international shipping distributors will be offering OBAM for sale, but I will attempt to find out for you.

Regards,
Brian Leybourne.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Draigh

Brian Leybourne wrote:
Quotebecoming a credit card merchant is extremely expensive

Not to mention the fact that they like to ream you a new asshole every time you use their service, as a merchant.
Drink to the dead all you, still alive.
We shall join them, in good time.
If you go crossing that silvery brook it's best to leap before you look.

Well got everything sorted out  with pp(hope theyll lose my phone bill in the net or something...)

Got the PDF today and after initial browsing I'd say you guys have succeedeed in producing a good supplement. I personally like the amount of beasts in the book. Indeed everyone should be used sparingly but each one will make a great focus for a story.
How come you didn't print any random encounter tables? ;-)

Hopefully TFOB will be available as a PDF soon.

Brian Leybourne

Ville,

Glad you managed to get those issues sorted out and get your copy of the PDF.

Regards,
Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

6inTruder

Hey, not to be a prat but is there any word on the OBaM 2nd Printing? I'm still looking forward ^_^

Brian Leybourne

It should have arrived from the Printer already. We're looking into it but essentially, it should be literally any day now.

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

6inTruder

super-cool man ^_^ just thought I'd ask you know