News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Web Updates Aug 2003

Started by Jake Norwood, August 10, 2003, 06:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

The page has been updated again (I'm getting consistent, here...). I've added buy buttons for the Print version of OBAM and also buy buttons for all of our stuff (Print and PDF) for international customers (read: outside of the US). Yay me.

More will be coming as well.

The second printing of OBAM should ship next monday or tuesday.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Jake Norwood

And I put up the character submissions that we got. 9 Characters, just for you!!!

www.theriddleofsteel.net/support

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Brian Leybourne

Hey Jake. In the pre-gen characters section on the support page, the link to the CharGen is broken.

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Jake Norwood

Brian Leybourne

Wow... not just "Service with a smile" but in fact "Service with a smiley"

:-)

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

Jake Norwood

Okay, Brian...we suck. We're the only ones here. On a weekend. You got a life? Me neither. Hah.

Jake

Draigh

i'm here too guys... just being shady and slinking about.. :)
Drink to the dead all you, still alive.
We shall join them, in good time.
If you go crossing that silvery brook it's best to leap before you look.

Brian Leybourne

Quote from: Jake NorwoodOkay, Brian...we suck. We're the only ones here. On a weekend. You got a life? Me neither. Hah.

Heh. Well, actually, it's not the weekend for me, it's Monday. I'm at work and posting while I *should* be working. But yeah, no life anyway :-)

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

Jake Norwood

Oh yeah, other side of the world and all that...

I should be in bed.

Jake

Lance D. Allen

I'm here too. Just got done with the beginning of a ReCoil mission in indie-netgaming, then came by to check the boards. All good stuff on the website, Jake.
~Lance Allen
Wolves Den Publishing
Eternally Incipient Publisher of Mage Blade, ReCoil and Rats in the Walls

kanseg

Thank you, Jake

I'm really looking forward to looking at the print copy of OBAM.

Regards

Harry

PS:  I wasn't being a pest was I?

PPS:  If I was it's only your fault for creating such a great game!

Brian Leybourne

Hey guys,

There's a new errata page up at http://www.theriddleofsteel.net/support for OBAM, just a couple of things that we picked up but didn't manage to make it into the second printing.

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

Enoch

Heh,

I just realized a link to my site is up there in the links section.  That's pretty cool.  Especially the picture you used.

:P

-Joshua
omnia vincit amor
The Enclave