News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

My readthrough and commentary

Started by Pilgrim, September 10, 2003, 08:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pilgrim

Matt,
I'm going to do this as a series of posts, one topic apiece, summarized in the subject line. I hope this makes things easier to work with and I freely admit I stole the idea from SJGames playtest rules.
Hope it helps,
--
Bowden "Trey" Palmer | trey DOT palmer AT Golf Mike Alpha India Lima DOT Charlie Oscar Mike
Exos integro, sugiliato curatio, y femellas amo cicatrix.

Matt Snyder

Quote from: PilgrimMatt,
I'm going to do this as a series of posts, one topic apiece, summarized in the subject line. I hope this makes things easier to work with and I freely admit I stole the idea from SJGames playtest rules.
Hope it helps,

Actually, I'd much prefer consolidated posts. I've taken the liberty of editing and consolidating your posts. I don't want thread scroll rate to knock other discussions off this first page of threads. For example, the customer service" announcement about the Dust Devils PayPal PDF button being fixed got a bit buried under the very good and eager questions.

I have left a couple of your posts as stand-alone issues because I felt they warranted closer discussion.
Matt Snyder
www.chimera.info

"The future ain't what it used to be."
--Yogi Berra

Pilgrim

Quote from: Matt Snyder

Actually, I'd much prefer consolidated posts. I've taken the liberty of editing and consolidating your posts. I don't want thread scroll rate to knock other discussions off this first page of threads. For example, the customer service" announcement about the Dust Devils PayPal PDF button being fixed got a bit buried under the very good and eager questions.

I have left a couple of your posts as stand-alone issues because I felt they warranted closer discussion.

Eep. Sorry.
Thank you for taking the time to consolidate them under Pilgrimmage there.
BTW, am I the only person commenting and questioning these days?
--
Bowden "Trey" Palmer | trey DOT palmer AT Golf Mike Alpha India Lima DOT Charlie Oscar Mike
Exos integro, sugiliato curatio, y femellas amo cicatrix.