News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Hey Alchemist!

Started by Mike Holmes, October 29, 2001, 11:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Holmes

That new concoction almost ready yet? A reel of black and white film, eye of Frank Lloyd Wright, a few dark demons, and a big dose of Kicker, and what do you get?
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Ron Edwards

Almost there. It's been ready practically since the end of the Art-Deco thread, but I have about four Big Responses to deliver today and tomorrow, and let's not forget the facts that (a) Sword is being published and (b) that I work for a living ...

Look for a new Art-Deco thread soon.

Best,
Ron

Gordon C. Landis

and let's not forget the facts that (a) Sword is being published . . ..
No, let's most certainly NOT forget that!
. . . and (b) that I work for a living ...
Well, while WE might be able to forget that one, I'm sure you can't, so . . . I guess it must be allowed as a consideration . . . :wink:

But enough of that - in all seriousness, this just looked  like the right place to let  all the "Art Deco" participants know that I appreciate the thread(s) immensely.  Y'all have put a good amount of work into this, and I for one really appreciate it.  Fascinating reading, and I've already been able to leverage some of the "how to get started" ideas in prepartion for a (gasp!) D&D game a friend really wants to run.  Thanks, all - and get back to it!  You're slacking, all of you, I just know it :smile:

Gordon
www.snap-game.com (under construction)