News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

How do you get your own forum?

Started by Warpspawn, September 24, 2001, 12:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blake Hutchins

Oy, how embarrassing.

Sorry, Paul.  Sorry, sorry, sorry.  Slip of the neurons.  I meant PAUL CZEGE'S The World, the Flesh, and the Devil!

Abject apologies.  Sackcloth and ashes.  Flagellation optional.

Cringingly yours,

Blake

Paul Czege

Apology accepted. Go buy some wooden cubes.

Paul
My Life with Master knows codependence.
And if you're doing anything with your Acts of Evil ashcan license, of course I'm curious and would love to hear about your plans

James V. West

Good topic.

Yes, it was Ron's review that got people to look at The Pool.

The folks who have clout weild huge power. In truth, if Ron were to make a post claiming that a game he tried was crap, he'd probably generate a lot of buzz for it as well. When your reputation preceeds you, people listen to what you have to say. Its like checking out the top ten list. It helps you avoid having to do the hard work of research.

Ron has an intellect like a razor: he cuts through the unseemly growth to present the clean, unclouded surface of whatever he's discussing. Its a talent. That's why people will always listen to him. Nothing wrong with that, but its easy to get dependant. We certainly need a lot more folks who Know Their Shit. I think many people are like me in the fact that they don't always have confidence in themselves and therefore don't always speak up.

Everyone should do this: pick an indie game you've seen or heard about or been told about and play it. Then tell us what happened. Do this soon. Perhaps the Actual Play forum can see a flood of new posts.

James V. West

greyorm

Stomp stomp. Cheers and pom-poms.
Ron in a cheerleader outfit...AaAaAaahhH {shudder}
Nothing personal, Ron, but that's just freaky!

But, yes, I also vote for the "week-by-week" write-ups...and though I look good in a dress (don't ask), I'm going to avoid throwing any cheerleading equipment around. :wink:
Rev. Ravenscrye Grey Daegmorgan
Wild Hunt Studio