News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[Very] Rough Outline for a Paladin World

Started by Uber_Munchkin, September 22, 2003, 06:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uber_Munchkin

Ok, maybe I should introduce myself to everyone before I go posting stuff here and there.

Hi, I'm Steve.  I live in the UK, I'm a gamer and occasionally an author of gaming related stuff.  Even had a book published which sold pretty well and netted myself and my co-author an Origin Award.

Anyway there is my brief gaming CV.

Onto the post.

I brought a copy of Paladin, which impressed me greatly by the way, recently and have been toying with the idea of a world setting for it.  Well I made a few notes on what I was going to do and then playtested it at the weekend.  My gaming group loved it so I shall now be devoting some time to completing the setting in preperation for a campagin.

So I thought I'd post a link here so people can download my barebones setting document and have a look.  The style is very heavily influenced by my general love of Hong Kong movies, Authurian Mythology and two other movies Equilibrium and The Matrix, the latter being more from a style rather than plot point of view.

Oh, the setting is called Knights of the Round.

So people, have a look and post your responses.  Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas to add to the mix.

Thankyou in advance.

Now without further ado, Bring On The Download
'I made a god out of blood not superiority,
I killed the king of deceit,
wake me up in anarchy.'

-- KMFDM - Anarchy