News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Small Game Help Wanted

Started by Ben Lehman, September 29, 2003, 09:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Lehman

So I typed up my http://www.indie-rpgs.com/viewtopic.php?t=8163">bar game, Over the Bar, as a Microsoft Word file, and found that it fits nicely on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper, with room on the back for the appendices and some quotes from the critics.

It's a rather silly and small game, but I was wondering if anyone was willing to PDFicate it for me?  You wouldn't get any material gain from it, but I'd list your name as "production director" in the credits.

And, hey, on that note, if any artists have pictures (it's a universal RPG, so any picture is good, although it's better if it has some form of alcohol or alcohol paraphenalia in it) that they would let me use for the PDF, that would be cool.  It's a shot in the dark, but hey, you never know.

Again, no material gain, just credits listing.  I'll give you some cool sounding title like "Interior Art and Layout Design" if you like.  Or really any title you like.

Further, if anyone *ahem* "playtests" the game, please let me know how it goes.  What you can remember of it, anyway...

yrs--
--Ben (working on 2nd edition as we speak.)

Ron Edwards

[Blinks]

You have got to title the game "A Shot in the Dark." I mean, think about it.

Best,
Ron

RaconteurX

This sounds like expanded rules for dipsomancers in Unknown Armies... ;)