News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

I'm having a slight problem with ordering

Started by MonkeyWrench, October 06, 2003, 05:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonkeyWrench

I've just ordered Donjon and the Donjon Pak B1 from the website using PayPal. Everything was fine until I realized that the email address that I was using for my PP account has expired. I figured it wouldn't be a problem, but then I got to thinking that the PDFs most likely aren't shipped to me in CD form (at least I don't think they are).

I tried using the Forge Bookshelf to see what I would find there, but it doesn't recognize the email address that was used to create the PP account (I'm assuming due to the expired email).

The order has already been verified and charged so I can't cancel it and besides I was really looking forward to downloading the PDFs. Does anyone know what could be wrong? Has anyone experienced the same problem? Any advice would be appreciated. I've already email Clinton about the problem, but I figured I'd try asking here as well. Thanks

-Jim
-Jim

Trevis Martin

Jim,

The PDF's you mention are actually downloaded from the Forge Bookshelf, not sent on CD or through email usually.  Clinton sends a message to the email you provide noting that your privaleges have been changed.  He will probably just need a good email from you.

regards,

Trevis

MonkeyWrench

Thanks for clearing some of that up for me Trevis, I'll send him another email.
-Jim