News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Bucanneers & Bokar

Started by Valamir, October 02, 2003, 10:51:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valamir

Now that S&B is finally out I'm looking forward to continued voodoo pirate goodness in B&B.  I gather the free pdf adventure planned for September got pushed back; any firmer date on the first issue planned for RPGNow for October?

GMSkarka

The free adventure is being delivered to Green Ronin for upload on their site next week.

Currently, the first issue of B&B is targeted for release during the last week of October (a Halloween release).

GMS
Gareth-Michael Skarka
Adamant Entertainment
gms@adamantentertainment.com

quinchris

It is my opinion that S&B is possibly the best D20 product to be released in the last year. I am really excited about this games.

I would like to say well done to every one who contributed. Your hard work has really paid off.

Now wheres my free adventure? I want to play it now!

Chris

TSL

Thank you.  Though I note that you've followed the classic gamer tactic of "Complement first - then demand." lol

You'll have your free adventure soon enough, I think.  Gareth is also working on a random adventure generator {he's good at those} for the 1st issue of Buccaneers & Bokor.

Over the course of the mag's life, we intend to do a number of small adventures and at least two epic ones that I know of. ;)
TS
Servant of Mantorok since 1863
Rumpuncher - Nocturnal's Scribe

quinchris

What can I say, I'm a traditionalist. And like all gamers I want, or need, more stuff.

This is a very good game and I encourage people to try it. It would be great if it really takes off as I feel there is pleanty of room for more source books. Even after the typical "Monster Manual"

Nation books might be interesting. Spain, Holland, England. This could give a more detailed look at the navies, navel history, and famous personalities from the period.

I think that region books would have the most posibility. Perhaps detailing regions like the far east and the Indian Ocean. Both areas were famous for thier pirate activity.  In Pirates of the Carabeean Capt Jack's exploits off Singapore were refered to several times.

Does anyone else have some thoughts. Or am I the only real fan?

Chris Quin
Pirate at Heart