News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

What ever happened to:Self Serving Eunuchs Go Hiking?

Started by LordSmerf, October 15, 2003, 12:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordSmerf

Does anyone know whatever happened to Self Serving Eunuchs Go Hiking?  I stumbled accross the thread thanks to a tip from some people over at Indie Netgaming.  This concept was well recieved at the time, and now i really want to play it.  It never shows up again (as far as i can tell) on the Forge.  However, there was mention of copyright made, so i don't feel comfortable simply taking the project up as my own...

Thomas
Current projects: Caper, Trust and Betrayal, The Suburban Crucible

anonymouse

I just sent Mike another email (first one was a few weeks ago and sent via the Forge-email-profile thing, so maybe it didn't get there) lookin' for just this answer.
You see:
Michael V. Goins, wielding some vaguely annoyed skills.
>

LordSmerf

Please.  Someone help me out with this.  I really want to pull this together for the No Press Project.  I think it would be an interesting addition.  However, i definately don't want to mess around in the muck that is copyright law, and i don't want to steal someone elses material (ideas) without their express permission.

Thomas
Current projects: Caper, Trust and Betrayal, The Suburban Crucible

Mike Holmes

I would guess that the idea is good enough that, even if he's not currently working on it for Goodman Games or on his own, that he probably would want to keep it for publishing at a later date. Mr. Mearls has no lack of Publishing resources, and can get it out on his own at any time he wants to, I expect.

OTOH, who knows. Don't let that stop you from asking him. If you can't raise him here, try his website:
http://www.mearls.com/

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

Ron Edwards

Hi there,

This thread is closed. All questions about "what are you doing with ..." should be kept to private inquiries, or perhaps taken to specialty forums for the publishers who have them.

Best,
Ron