News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Just popping in to introduce myself...

Started by VisionaryEntertainment, October 04, 2003, 05:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VisionaryEntertainment

Greetings all,

My name is Chip Dobbs and I am the President and owner of Visionary Entertainment Studio Inc, makers of the Everlasting Role Playing Game.
I purchased the company from the previous owner, Steve Brown back in January and just recently put out our fourth book , The Book of the Fantastical and currently am working on The Codex of the Immortals.

Just wanted to say hi and look foward to getting to know everyone.
Codex of the Immortals is in stores now!
Go to www.visionaryentertainment.com to find out more.

Andrew Martin

Andrew Martin

VisionaryEntertainment

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Thanks for the welcome Andrew :)
Codex of the Immortals is in stores now!
Go to www.visionaryentertainment.com to find out more.

Valamir

You've been well served by reviewers on RPG.net Chip.

I saw the game, said "looks nice, but 4 books on a topic I'm only really marginally interested in and can get my occasional undead fix out of WW...I think I'll pass"

After reading a few reviews I think I'll probably wind up picking up a couple of them, as soon as ye olde pile of unread purchases gets wrestled to a reasonable level.

Mike Holmes

Hmm. This brings up an interesting case. If you buy a game line, and are the sole owner, are you now an Indie Publisher? I think probably so, but it's seems to have a rather different cast to it than the normal case. Usually we think of "indie" as being authors, but I suppose that's not neccessarily the case? The definition on the about page does use the word author and "creator-owned".  But Chip is now doing all the designing, so that makes him the author or creator? Hmm....

In any case, as one gamer to another, hello and welcome aboard, Chip.

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.