Home
Help
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 07:53:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.
Search:     Advanced search
275647 Posts in 27717 Topics by 4283 Members Latest Member: - otto Most online today: 69 - most online ever: 429 (November 03, 2007, 04:35:43 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [HotNW] Column 10-23  (Read 3791 times)
godfather punk

« on: October 23, 2003, 01:35:13 AM »

Bleh.
I think that I'm going to have to back-burner HNW for the time being...

Somebody e-mail me when this project gets back on track?

Thx,
Marc
peteramthor

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2003, 09:48:43 PM »

I'll keep watching his blog and such, whenever he gets it going again I will drop you a message via the Forge.  Kinda sucks it got put on the back burner, it was a game I was kinda looking forward to.  But given his reasons I can understand completely.  He's in the bussiness to make money not to be a charity to a few folks.

TheRedSoup

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2003, 07:02:16 AM »

Yo fellas.

I never post.  I never query.  I just listen and do.

But I wanted to say a couple of things.  First I like what you do, Mr. Skarka.  I've enjoyed your games and ideas for more than a few years.  HKAT! was my most played game for over a year. Underworld was a awesome column and I doggedly searched until I found a copy of the rpg.

Second, I do hope you don't give up on this new venture.  I have the worst time trying to come up with my own ideas (ones I like anyway).  You have a knack for finding a idea that strikes chords within gamers.  My hat off to you.

I hope that when the occassion strikes you, post an additional idea or two for us to mull over.  But I hope you don't give up on it.  True you said 'back-burner.'  But I remember in the 80s my mom and dad said "We'll see" a lot.  That always meant "Not a chance doofus."

Hope to see your name attached to game in the near future.

Eric (The Red Soup)[/quote]
godfather punk

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2003, 09:31:24 AM »

Ok.  I'll admit I was disapointed when I read the HotNW game was put on the backburner.  

But I can only agree with RedSoup.  Please GMS, keep us informed about your current and future projects.

Good luck,
Marc
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: